February Monthly Report
For February #TrueUSD has made significant progress in #DeFi and #exchanges!
TUSD Market Cap: 1,507,280,621
Binance Smart Chain: 813,000,000
FANTOM Chain: 41,180,587
POLYGON Chain: 22,466,944
Avalanche Protocol: 4,517,514
CRONOS Chain: 5,001,000
1. On February 8, TrueUSD went live on BabySwap, the decentralized trading platform. By offering liquidity to the TUSD-USDT pool, users can receive BABY rewards and they can also gain TUSD by staking BABY. Besides, users will get additional BABY rewards every time they swap between TUSD and USDT. (DeFi)
2. On February 23, the decentralized lending protocol Blizz Finance enabled the TUSD lending market. Users can earn BLZZ rewards by supplying or borrowing TUSD. (DeFi)
3. On February 25, TrueUSD went live on the decentralized trading platform Beethoven X under Fantom. Users can supply liquidity to the TUSD-USDC pool for BEETS and TUSD at a 1:1 ratio. This campaign will last for a month.
4. On February 26, the TrueUSD x SpookySwap liquidity incentive program was launched, where users can provide liquidity to the TUSD-USDC pool for BOO rewards. Meanwhile, stakers of BOO can earn TUSD rewards. This program will last for 60 days.
1. On February 9, [TrueUSD Truly Lantern Riddle Guessing Competition to Celebrate the Lantern Festival] was launched, and users can participate by filling out the “TUSD Lantern Riddle Guessing” form. Twenty winners were randomly selected to split the 200 TUSD prize.
2. On February 10, [Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 1] titled “Crypto Exchanges from CEX to DEX” was released.
3. On February 14, TUSD held a lucky draw on Twitter to celebrate Valentine’s Day, where ten winners were selected to split the 200 TUSD prize.
4. On February 24, Truly Talk Live AMA with ACryptoS was launched.
5. On February 25, [Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 2] titled “What is a DeFi lending protocol?” was released, delving into the ins and outs of DeFi lending protocols.