TUSD Monthly Report: April 2022
TUSD market cap: 1,447,275,604
Avalanche Protocol: 4,254,689
1. On April 1, the TUSD stablecoin pool incentive program on the automated market maker Balancer (Polygon) continued in full swing. Liquidity providers of the TUSD-DAI-USDC-USDT pool were eligible for dual token rewards of BAL and TUSD.
2. On April 2, Curve DAO’s №182 proposal was adopted with 99.95% of the vote.
3. On April 9, TRON celebrated its first anniversary of TUSD issuance.
4. On April 12, the decentralized lending protocol Valas Finance enabled TUSD borrowing and lending, allowing users to earn TUSD rewards by staking VALAS.
5. As of April 12, the TVL of TrueUSD on Tectonic, the top decentralized lending protocol of the Cronos ecosystem, has reached $14.31 million.
6. On April 14, TUSD-related pools racked up 20.69% of the vote in the first poll on Ellipsis after its upgrade to V2 (featuring the voting mechanism of CurveDAO).
7. On April 19, TUSD announced its arrival on the DeFi wallet of StrikeX, a decentralized trading platform.
8. On April 20, the decentralized trading platform Beefy Finance (BNB version) launched a TUSD (Valas) vault, offering an APY of up to 11.2%.
9. On April 20, the TUSD vault on AcryptoS recorded an APY of up to 21.9% on Cronos and 33.1% on BSC.
10. On April 21, TUSD was available on CROSS, an automated market maker (AMM) built on Cronos, which allows users to swap TUSD for other stablecoins at a low slippage.
11. On April 29, the decentralized lending protocol Augmented Finance (BNB) began to offer rewards to suppliers and borrowers of TUSD.
12. On April 30, TrueUSD changed the domain name of its website to tusd.io.
1. On April 15, the TUSD/USDT market was listed on the crypto exchange Bitget.
2. On April 16, Bitget enabled TRC20-TUSD deposits and withdrawals.
1. On April 4, TrueUSD kicked off the first round of Chat to Earn 50 TUSD Every Week in its Discord server.
2. On April 7, the time-honored crypto exchange Poloniex joined Truly Talk Live AMA and shed light on stablecoins and central bank digital currencies (CDBCs).
3. On April 7, a TrueUSD AMA was held in the Discord server of the decentralized trading platform Balancer.
4. On April 8, the fifth lesson of Truly Crypto 101 was published, bringing readers onto a deep dive into the value behind the highly sought-after NFTs.
5. On April 11, TrueUSD kicked off the second round of Chat to Earn 50 TUSD Every Week in its Discord server.
6. On April 13, TrueUSD kicked off a Learn to Earn campaign in its Discord server, where users could take part in quizzes and bring home a share of 100 TUSD.
7. On April 15, the TUSD Easter promotion kicked off, giving away 400 TUSD in red packets.
8. On April 18, TrueUSD kicked off the third round of Chat to Earn 50 TUSD Every Week in its Discord server.
9. On April 20, TrueUSD kicked off the second round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
10. On April 22, the sixth lesson of Truly Crypto 101 titled “Which Banks Manage the USD Reserve Backing Your TrueUSD?” was released, introducing the partner banks of TUSD and their ways of collaboration.
11. On April 22, a Truly Q&A session was held in TrueUSD’s Telegram community. Users who answered questions could grab a share of 200 TUSD.
12. On April 25, TrueUSD kicked off the fourth round of Chat to Earn 50 TUSD Every Week in its Discord server.
13. On April 27, TrueUSD kicked off the third round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
14. On April 28, the decentralized lending platform Valas Finance joined Truly Talk Live AMA to exchange insights on Elon Musk’s recent acquisition of Twitter.
15. On April 30, TrueUSD changed the domain name of its website to tusd.io and kicked off a Twitter campaign where users who retweeted could win a share of 400 TUSD.