TUSD Monthly Report: August 2022
TUSD market cap: 1,086,159,071
BNB Chain: 113,000,000
Avalanche Protocol: 3,771,315
(Data as of September 1)
1. On August 1, Orion Protocol added the cross-chain feature for TUSD, supporting fast and cheap cross-chain transfers of TUSD between Ethereum and BNB.
2. On August 8, TUSD launched phase 2 of its prize pool on Votium, encouraging vlCVX holders to vote for the TUSD-3CRV pool.
3. On August 8, TUSD added the TUSDFRAXBP prize pool on Votium, encouraging vlCVX holders to vote for the pool.
4. On August 11, Venus Protocol tweeted that TUSD’s borrowing interest rate on the protocol was only -0.83%, the lowest among all major stablecoins.
5. On August 12, the total TVL of TUSD-related pools on Curve (Ethereum) exceeded $100 million.
6. On August 15, the cryptocurrency payment gateway NOWPayments released a tutorial to support companies paying in TUSD.
7. On August 17, TUSD’s TVL on the decentralized lending protocol Venus exceeded $15 million, with a borrowing interest rate of -1.04%.
8. On August 22, TUSD launched phase 3 of its prize pool on Votium, encouraging vlCVX holders to vote for the TUSD-3CRV pool. Given the top ranking of the TUSD prize pool in this round of Votium voting, another 20,000 TUSD rewards will be distributed, with the total rewards hitting 100,000 TUSD.
10. On August 25, TrueUSD went live on Cone, the decentralized exchange on the BNB chain, and launched the TUSD-BUSD LP pool with voting.
11. On August 31, the multi-chain payment gateway JustMoney Pay added an endpoint to support payment in BEP20-TUSD. TRC20-TUSD has already been supported.
1. On August 11, TUSD was listed on Bit2Me, a leading Spanish crypto exchange, with deposits and withdrawals of ERC20-TUSD enabled.
2. On August 28, TUSD Official released TUSD trading pairs and their deposits and withdrawals on HitBTC. HitBTC is a world-leading crypto exchange. Since 2013, HitBTC has offered markets for over 300 cryptos, including Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin, Monero (XMR), and Tether.
1. From August 1 to August 4, the third Truly Zodiac Tale was released, featuring short videos about Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn, as well as posters of crypto celebrities with these zodiac signs.
2. On August 2, a new TrulyGifChallenge event themed on TRC20 and Exchange was launched on Truly’s Twitter account.
3. On August 3, the Qixi Festival event went live on Weibo, where users can win from 200 TUSD by sharing their favorite TUSD projects.
4. On August 9, a new TrulyGifChallenge event themed on Bridge and BNB was launched on Truly’s Twitter account.
5. On August 10, Truly Zodiac Tales successfully concluded, followed by a review article.
6. On August 12, Truly Class: Lesson 14 “What Are the Differences in TUSD’s Token Standards?” was published, elaborating on the token standards and comparing their differences.
7. On August 12, TUSD participated in the Talk Live AMA of AladdinDao and discussed the future of stablecoins.
8. On August 16, data analytics company CryptoQuant produced a report on eight stablecoin markets, including TUSD, from four perspectives. This showed CryptoQuant’s acknowledgment of TUSD.
9. On August 17, a new TrulyGifChallenge event themed on the CEX and TUSD was launched on Truly’s Twitter account.
10. On August 18, “How Far Has TUSD Gone Since Being Deployed on Binance Chain Three Years Ago?” was published via official channels, reviewing the past partnerships and results between TUSD and Binance.
11. On August 24, a new TrulyGifChallenge event themed on Curve and CRV was launched on Truly’s Twitter account.
12. On August 26, Truly Class lesson 15 “What Will Happen to Layer 2 Solutions After the Ethereum’s Merge?” was published, explaining the influence of Ethereum’s Merge on Layer 2.
13. On August 30, a new TrulyGifChallenge event themed on Polygon, NewTUSDPool, and DeFi was launched on Truly’s Twitter account.
👇 Where to find us? 👇