TUSD’s Circulating Supply: 3,428,661,056 TUSD
TUSD’s Dollar Reserves: $3,434,637,816
Ethereum: 725,796,344 TUSD
TRON: 2,669,603,875 TUSD
BNB Smart Chain (Wrapped): 28,000,000 TUSD
Fantom: 470,754 TUSD
Polygon: 434,087 TUSD
Avalanche Protocol: 2,984,455 TUSD
Arbitrum: 185,643 TUSD
OP Mainnet (formerly known as Optimism): 17,344 TUSD
Cronos: 1,306,124 TUSD
BNB Beacon Chain: 145,016 TUSD
BNB Smart Chain (Native): 30,131,364 TUSD
(Last updated on August 31, 2023)
1. On August 1, Binance announced the two latest projects, Sei ($SEI) and CyberConnect ($CYBER), on Binance Launchpool. Users will be able to stake their $TUSD to farm $SEI and $CYBER tokens.
2. On August 4, TUSD became accessible on the crypto payment gateway Alchemy Pay, enabling users to purchase TUSD using fiat currencies from 173 countries. The platform currently supports the ETH and TRON networks.
3. On August 14, the stUSDT platform started supporting TUSD staking. Users can now stake the token through the TRON network, while the Ethereum-based TUSD will soon be supported.
4. On August 22, Binance introduced new trading pairs CYBER/TUSD and SEI/TUSD.
5. On August 24, TUSD was added to crypto wallet Klever Wallet.
1. TUSD introduced a brand-new domain, app.tusd.io, for its minting and redeeming services on August 11. With this improvement, users can conveniently access their accounts using their original credentials.
2. TUSD announced the launch of its enhanced official website on August 29. It offers stunning visual effects, streamlined interfaces, and an overall improved user experience.
TUSD and AlchemyPay have joined hands to bring users a thrilling 5-day community activity starting from August 7. It features a series of events, including Community Q&A, Community Wordle Game, and Community Quiz. All participants stand a chance to win a share of the 750 TUSD prize pool.
Please note that except for the TUSD issued on TRON, Ethereum, Avalanche, BNB Smart Chain (Native), and BNB Beacon Chain, TUSD on other networks are all wrapped versions.