TUSD Monthly Report: December 2022
TUSD market cap: $850,294,772
Ethereum: 500,263,102 TUSD
TRON: 339,620,850 TUSD
Binance Smart Chain: 113,000,000 TUSD
Fantom: 879,510 TUSD
Polygon: 834,249 TUSD
Avalanche: 3,308,070 TUSD
Arbitrum: 103,691 TUSD
Optimism: 25,487 TUSD
Cronos: 13,961,151 TUSD
HECO: 365,237 TUSD
Binance Chain: 925,346 TUSD
(Data as of January 3, 2023)
1. On December 7, the TUSDFRAXBP pool went live on the lending platform CLever, enabling users to earn rewards and get future yields by staking TUSDFRAXBP LP.
2. On December 12, TUSD launched the ninth round of the reward pool on Votium. The TUSD-3CRV reward pool is still open for voting, with a total of 60,000 TUSD offered as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
3. On December 12, TUSD launched a new round of the TUSDFRAXBP reward pool on Votium, offering a total of 16,000 TUSD as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
4. On December 16, the Balancer community started a vote on enabling bb-a-TUSD / bb-a-USD Gauge (Ethereum), and veBAL holders were encouraged to vote for the pool.
5. On December 22, TUSD went live on Wombat — a leading DEX on BNB Chain where users can trade various crypto assets.
6. On December 23, TUSD launched a new round of the reward pool on Votium. The TUSD-3CRV reward pool is still open for voting, with a total of 50,000 TUSD offered as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
7. On December 23, TUSD launched a new round of the TUSDFRAXBP reward pool on Votium, offering a total of 10,000 TUSD as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
8. On December 26, the TUSD Innovation pool went live on Quoll Finance, a yield aggregator powered by Wombat, where users can deposit TUSD to earn rewards and APR.
9. On December 29, TUSD went live on Magpie, a BNB Chain native yield-boosting platform, enabling users to supply TUSD LP on Wombat to the Magpie Boosted pool to catch a higher APR.
1. On December 7, stablecoin TUSD went live on the digital payment platform Wirex. The platform now supports users to withdraw, deposit and pay TUSD via Ethereum.
2. On December 17, stablecoin TUSD was integrated into OKX Web 3 Wallet, and OKX Web3 Yield was live.
1. On December 2, Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 22, “Understanding PoR: A Guide to Proof of Reserves”, was released to educate users about the importance of PoR in crypto trading.
2. On December 5, TrueUSD posted the eighth round of TrueUSD Q&A “What Advantages Does TUSD Have Over Other Stablecoins?”
3. On December 6, Truly hosted another round of “Who do you see?” event on its Twitter account.
4. On December 12, TrueUSD posted the ninth round of TrueUSD Q&A “Which Blockchains is TUSD Deployed On?”
5. On December 13, Truly posted another round of “Truly Fill The Blanks” on its Twitter account.
6. On December 16, Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 23, “New Stablecoins: Innovators or Copycats?”, was published to give users an overview of some promising new stablecoins in the crypto market.
7. On December 19, TrueUSD posted the tenth round of TrueUSD Q&A “What Are the Mainstream Exchanges that Support the Deposit and Withdrawal of TUSD on These Four Native Chains: Ethereum, TRON, Binance Chain and Avalanche?”
8. On December 22, TUSD published the article “TUSD Goes Live on BNB Chain’s Wombat Exchange” to announce its partnership with Wombat, and elaborate on the foundation, details and promise of such partnership.
9. On December 22, TUSD launched the “Join Discord” campaign on its Twitter account to celebrate Christmas, offering a prize pool of 1,000 TUSD.
10. On December 30, Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 24, “These Decentralized Stablecoin Projects are Worth Checking Out”, was published. The article explains the advantages and qualities of several decentralized stablecoin projects.