TUSD Monthly Report: July 2022
TUSD market cap: 1,198,827,262
BNB Chain: 113,000,000
Avalanche Protocol: 3,793,978
1. On July 19, TUSD was bridged onto Optimism via the Optimism bridge and conducted a vote on which DeFi projects of the Optimism ecosystem to collaborate with.
2. On July 21, TUSD launched an incentive pool on Votium to boost the emission of CRV tokens to the TUSD-3Crv pool on Curve.
3. On July 21, TrueUSD was listed on Polygon’s decentralized exchange Dystopia and launched the TUSD-USDC LP pool with voting.
4. On July 21, decentralized exchange Uniswap (Arbitrum) introduced the TUSD-USDC LP pool.
5. On July 28, the TUSDFRAXBP pool was launched on Curve and Convex.
6. On July 28, the TUSD+3Crv pool and the TUSDFRAXBP pool were launched on Concentrator together. Concentrator, an auto-compounding protocol built on top of Curve and Convex, aims to help users further enhance their yields.
On July 29, Binance introduced deposits and withdrawals of TRC20-TUSD. Prior to TRC20-TUSD, it had already allowed users to deposit and withdraw ERC20-TUSD, BEP2-TUSD, and BEP20-TUSD.
1. On July 1, “Truly Class 11 — How to Identify Risks in DeFi?” was released, illustrating the common risks in DeFi and how to identify them.
2. On July 5, another round of Truly Crossword Puzzle was hosted on Truly’s Twitter account.
3. On July 8, Truly created an Instagram account to cater to users on various platforms.
4. On July 8, TUSD recorded an impressive performance on Aave, with its TVL exceeding $140 million and a borrowing interest rate as low as 1.18%.
5. On July 12, another round of Truly Crossword Puzzle themed on “stablecoin” was hosted on Truly’s Twitter account.
6. On July 15, the trailer of Truly Zodiac Tales was released.
7. Only July 15, “Truly Class 12 — Why Are Stablecoin Issuers Launching Stablecoins Pegged to Different Fiat Currencies?” was released, giving a thorough explanation of stablecoins that are pegged to different fiat currencies.
8. During July 18–21, the first Truly Zodiac Tale was released, featuring short videos about Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, and Taurus as well as posters of crypto celebrities with these zodiac signs.
9. On July 22, the first round of the three TUSD Zodiac Guesses was hosted on TUSD’s Twitter account. Participants in any of the Guesses have a chance to share 500 TUSD when having at least two correct answers.
10. On July 22, the first round of the three meme giveaway contests was hosted in TUSD’s Discord server, where winners have a chance to share 240 TUSD.
11. During July 25–28, the second Truly Zodiac Tale was released, featuring short videos about Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Virgo as well as posters of crypto celebrities with these zodiac signs.
12. On July 26, the Truly Gif Challenge was announced on Truly’s Twitter account.
13. On July 29, “Truly Class 13 — An Overview of the TUSD Lending Market in Major Ethereum DeFi Protocols” was released, explaining the investment value of TUSD’s existing lending markets.