TUSD Monthly Report: March 2022
TUSD market cap: 1,374,028,757
Avalanche Protocol: 4,413,070
1. On March 3, TrueUSD was listed on VVS Finance, a leading DEX (decentralized exchange) on Cronos. The two teams launched joint campaigns, rewarding liquidity providers of the TUSD-USDC pool and giving TUSD rewards to users staking VVS. The TVL has topped 10 million dollars, with an APY of as high as 14.23%.
2. On March 28, the proposal for launching the TUSD-am3CRV pool on Curve (Polygon) went up for a vote, which received support from the Convex community.
3. On March 29, TUSD was deployed to the Aurora network via Rainbow Bridge, with more in-depth collaborations between TrueUSD and the Aurora ecosystem on the horizon.
1. On March 2, the 30-day TrueUSD x OKX staking campaign went live, offering an APY of 23%.
2. On March 19, TrueUSD was listed on the centralized asset management platform Yield App, where TUSD holders can earn an APY of up to 14%.
1. On March 1, TrueUSD attended the Twitter Space AMA of the Cronos ecosystem, where Alison Alexandre, the overseas BD manager of TUSD, answered the questions from users.
2. On March 4, TrueUSD kicked off an event for International Women’s Day, where participants can win a share of 200 TUSD by commenting on their crypto muse.
3. On March 4, Beethoven X, a decentralized trading platform, attended the Truly Talk Live AMA.
4. On March 9, TrueUSD attended the Twitter Space AMA organized by Web3 Wires, where Alison Alexandre, the overseas BD manager of TUSD, answered users’ questions.
5. “Value of Stablecoins in Bear Market”, the third issue of Truly 101, was published on March 11.
6. On March 18, the centralized asset management platform Yield App joined an AMA held in TUSD’s Telegram group, where TrueUSD’s overseas BD manager Alison Alexandre exchanged views with the CEO of Yield App, Tim Frost.
7. On March 18, the DEX SpookySwap joined in Truly Talk Live AMA.
8. On March 21, the TrueUSD Discord server went online.
9. On March 22–29, TrueUSD launched a Gleam competition with a prize pool of 1,500 TUSD, attracting 13,512 participants.
10. On March 25, the fourth lesson of Truly Crypto 101 on Web 3.0 trends was released.
11. On March 31, TUSD launched an event that invites crypto users to share their most embarrassing or funny moments from crypto trading, where winners will share a prize pool of 200 TUSD.