TUSD Monthly Report: May 2022
TUSD market cap:1,265,917,414
Avalanche Protocol: 3,942,607
1. On May 5, the APR of TrueUSD’s TUSD/3EPS pool on Ellipsis V2, an authorized fork of Curve (the largest stablecoin swap protocol on BNB Chain), reached 70%. Users are expected to earn an annualized return of up to 176% by locking EPX.
2. On May 9, TUSD’s pool on decentralized exchange VVS Finance generated rewards of up to 99.54 million VVS a day, and the TVL in the TUSD-USDC pool exceeded $14 million.
3. On May 11, decentralized exchange SUN.io launched a new 3pool (USDD/TUSD/USDT) LP pool. TUSD’s TVL was worth $34.32 million, and the APY of the pool was 34.9%.
4. On May 12, the APY of the TUSD vault on Acryptos (BNB) reached 64%, and that on Acryptos (Cronos) reached 61%.
5. On May 20, the mini-program of Venus Protocol went live on the Binance app. Users are welcome to earn from the TUSD lending market on the program.
6. On May 20, decentralized lending platform Annex (both BNB and Cronos versions) rolled out Stable Swap and Stable Farm, where users can earn TUSD by adding liquidity to stablecoin pools.
7. On May 25, TUSD was mentioned by BSCDaily as a reliable stablecoin in the BNB ecosystem.
8. On May 26, ACryptos launched an LP pool that involves TUSD. Users can enjoy an APY of 17.4%-36.7% by providing liquidity to the BUSD-USDC-TUSD pool.
1. On May 20, Poloniex listed the TUSD-USDD trading pair.
2. On May 20, DeFi Wallet of Crypto.com supported the AVAX-TUSD trading pair.
1. On April 4, TrueUSD kicked off the 5th round of Chat to Earn 50 TUSD Every Week in its Discord server.
2. On May 4, TrueUSD kicked off the 4th round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
3. On May 6, Lesson 7 of Truly Crypto 101 titled “Security, Transparency, and Stability — Three Core Competencies That Mark TUSD off” was released, detailing the three core advantages of TUSD.
4. On May 9, TrueUSD launched a volunteer program in its community.
5. On May 10, a crossword puzzle was held on Truly’s Twitter account, engaging more users in the world of TUSD and blockchain in a fun way.
6. On May 11, TrueUSD kicked off the 5th round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
7. Multiple major media outlets reported TrueUSD’s domain change to tusd.io on May 13.
8. On May 17, the 2nd round of Truly Crossword Puzzle took place on Truly’s Twitter account.
9. On May 18, TrueUSD kicked off the 6th round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
10. On May 20, Lesson 8 of Truly Crypto 101 titled “What Are the Differences Between Native TUSD and Cross-Chain TUSD?” was published, which dived in some of the tricky concepts of TUSD.
11. On May 24, the 3rd round of Truly Crossword Puzzle was hosted on Truly’s Twitter account.
12. On May 25, TrueUSD kicked off the 7th round of Learn to Earn in its Discord server, giving away 100 TUSD to users entering the quizzes.
13. On May 25, a meme contest was held on TrueUSD’s Twitter account. Participants had the chance to grab a share of 500 TUSD.
14. On May 26, Terrance, the tech lead of TUSD, shared the contract-related problems during TUSD’s integration with Compound and their solutions in a live stream on OpenZeppelin’s Twitter feed.
15. On May 31, the 4th round of Truly Crossword Puzzle was hosted on Truly’s Twitter account.