TUSD market cap: $871,230,453
Ethereum: 504,217,074 TUSD
TRON: 305,298,221 TUSD
Binance Smart Chain: 113,000,000 TUSD
Fantom: 879,510 TUSD
Polygon: 6,066,201 TUSD
Avalanche: 3,332,766 TUSD
Arbitrum: 1,000,605 TUSD
Optimism: 28,096 TUSD
Cronos: 17,001,000 TUSD
HECO: 365,237 TUSD
Binance Chain: 798,889 TUSD
(Data as of December 2)
- On November 7, the stablecoin TUSD became one of the main payment methods for HYVE, the world’s leading Web3 freelancing marketplace, and can be transferred via the ETH network.
2. On November 12, TUSD went live on Guarda Wallet. The Wallet now supports users to buy and swap TUSD across Ethereum, TRON, BNB, and other chains.
3. On November 14, TUSD launched the eighth round of the reward pool on Votium, offering a total of 60,000 TUSD to attract votes from vlCVX holders. The TUSD-3CRV reward pool is still open for voting.
4. On November 14, TUSD launched a new round of the TUSDFRAXBP reward pool on Votium. The pool offers a total of 18,000 TUSD as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
- On November 11, digital currency management platform Bitrue added a TUSD staking feature, enabling users to stake TUSD on YieldFarming and PowerPigy to earn an APY up to 8%.
2. On November 15, Bitrue began to support the deposits and withdrawals of TRC20-TUSD, in addition to its previous support of those of ERC20-TUSD.
3. On November 18, TUSD went live on the crypto platform Guardarian. Without any registration requirement, users may securely purchase TUSD by using USD, EUR, GBP, and other major currencies and trade on TRON, BNB, and Ethereum networks.
- On November 1, Truly posted another round of “Truly Fill The Blanks” on its Twitter account.
2. On November 7, TrueUSD posted the fourth round of TrueUSD Q&A “How do I Redeem #TUSD? What is a Redemption Address?”
3. On November 8, Truly hosted another round of “Who do you see?” event on its Twitter account.
4. On November 11, Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 20, “Payment Use Cases of TUSD”, was published to better inform users of payment in TUSD.
5. On November 14, TrueUSD posted the fifth round of TrueUSD Q&A “What is the Maximum or Minimum Limit for Buying or Redeeming $TUSD?”
6. On November 15, the TUSD x Bitrue AMA was live.
7. On November 15, Truly posted another round of “Truly Fill The Blanks” on its Twitter account.
8. On November 18, TUSD announced its Thanksgiving campaign on Twitter. Users who posted the highest-yield token of 2022 would have the chance to share the 200 TUSD rewards.
9. On November 18, TUSD launched the “TUSDfights4BTC” campaign on Twitter. One of the users who bought upwards of $1 worth of BTC with TUSD would win a reward of 500 TUSD.
10. On November 21, TrueUSD posted the sixth round of TrueUSD Q&A “How is TUSD Kept Stable?”
11. On November 22, Truly hosted another round of “Who do you see?” event on its Twitter account.
12. On November 25, Truly Crypto 101: Lesson 21, “Why Should You Convert Part of Your Stablecoins Into TUSD?”, was released. The article elaborates on the significance and necessity of TUSD to the crypto market.
13. On November 28, TrueUSD posted the seventh round of TrueUSD Q&A “What Are the Accepted Payment Methods for Buying $TUSD?”
14. On November 29, crypto trading platform Bitrue attended TUSD Live AMA.
15. On November 30, TUSD x Wombat Live AMA was held to discuss issues including TUSD’s current status and its future development on BNB.