TUSD Monthly Report: October 2022
TUSD market cap: $862,624,223
Ethereum: 514,637,025 TUSD
TRON: 299,341,727 TUSD
Binance Smart Chain: 113,000,000 TUSD
Fantom: 1,400,153 TUSD
Polygon: 7,062,455 TUSD
Avalanche: 3,550,295 TUSD
Arbitrum: 1,000,605 TUSD
Optimism: 1,232,706 TUSD
Cronos: 31,001,000 TUSD
HECO: 388,860 TUSD
Binance Chain: 852,543 TUSD
(Data as of November 1)
1. TUSD launched the third round of TUSD-USDC LP pool on Velodrome (Optimism-based) on October 9, incentivizing veVELO holders to vote for the pool by offering 6,000 TUSD as rewards.
2. TUSD (TRC20) was granted statutory status and authorized as legal tender in Dominica on October 13.
3. On October 28, TUSD launched the seventh round of the reward pool on Votium. The TUSD-3CRV reward pool is still open for voting, with a total of 60,000 TUSD offered as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
4. On October 28, TUSD launched a new round of the TUSDFRAXBP reward pool on Votium. The pool offers a total of 18,000 TUSD as rewards to attract votes from vlCVX holders.
TUSD was listed on Binance.US on October 27, with TUSD/USD and TUSD/USDT trading pairs supported. Users can now deposit and withdraw TUSD on the platform. They can also buy the token through ACH, debit cards, and wire transfers.
1. On October 4, Truly posted another round of “Truly Fill The Blanks” on its Twitter account.
2. On October 11, TrueUSD posted the first round of TrueUSD Q&A “How $TUSD minting and redemption work”.
3. On October 11, Truly hosted the third “Who do you see?” event on its Twitter account.
4. On October 12, TUSD launched another round of “TUSD Tutorial” in its official Discord server.
5. On October 14, Truly started a new series, “TrulyWeeklyBreakingNews”, on its Twitter account.
6. On October 17, Truly Class released lesson 18: “CEX or DEX: Which Should Stablecoin Users Pick in a Bear Market?”, digging into the differences between CEXs and DEXs in terms of the level of security, user experience, and functionalities.
7. On October 18, TrueUSD published an article titled “TUSD (TRC-20) Becomes Legal Tender in Dominica”.
8. On October 18, Truly posted another round of “Truly Fill The Blanks” on its Twitter account.
9. On October 21, Truly posted “TrulyWeeklyBreakingNews” on its Twitter account.
10. On October 24, TrueUSD posted the second round of TrueUSD Q&A “How to set up a TUSD account”.
11. On October 25, TUSD launched “Truly’s Halloween Costume Hunt” on its Twitter account, where participants can grab a share from the 300 TUSD giveaway.
12. On October 25, Truly hosted the fourth “Who do you see?” event on its Twitter account.
13. On October 28, Truly Class released lesson 19: “An article not to be missed — what are the crypto-friendly banks out there?”, offering insights into crypto-friendly banks and their services.
14. On October 28, Truly posted “TrulyWeeklyBreakingNews” on its Twitter account.
15. On October 31, TrueUSD posted the second round of TrueUSD Q&A “Which banks are TUSD’s business partners?”.